Lone Echo 2 - do we have a specific date?

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Recommendation / info request:

Lone Echo two is another best-of-the-best VR title. If you haven't played it, do so immediately- it's freakin' awesome and shows what VR can be.

The release date says March 2020, but when?? Has anyone heard a date?

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Ah! Thanks for the info. I think Lone Echo is the most outstanding use of VR atmosphere and controls to date.

The control scheme for VR needs to be either Lone Echo or Boneworks. I'm playing Half Life; Alyx and the movement is really annoying.

Can't wait for LE2!

Reactions: Chriz86
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Ah! Thanks for the info. I think Lone Echo is the most outstanding use of VR atmosphere and controls to date.

The control scheme for VR needs to be either Lone Echo or Boneworks. I'm playing Half Life; Alyx and the movement is really annoying.

Can't wait for LE2!
Loved the first to bits, the movement and the atmosphere are just outstanding. I used stick movement in HL Alyx, but it is just far less immersive than Lone Echos movement.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Yep it's a bit janky for sure. I think the Boneworks movement scheme would be great with Half Life. It actually feels a lot like a Valve game, what with the sort-of Portalesque environments.
Especially since Alyx has such great physics, it would be ideal. It's possible my height wasn't calibrated properly which made it odd.

Anyway when you first exit the station in Lone Echo and you're out in the asteroid belt, that feeling of being on the edge of space was just phenomenal.

TRENDING THREADS