Question Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 Trigger Problem

Mar 25, 2022
Visit site
Hello! I've been using this gamepad for years and now it's right trigger doesn't work properly. Sometimes it's not possible for games to see it 100% pressed down, it appears only about 97%, so it leads to less throttle in racing games. I disassembled it and it looked ok inside. So could somebody tell me please why is this happening and how to fix it? Maybe it is possible to make kind of a deadzone at the end of right trigger?

Hello! I've been using this gamepad for years and now it's right trigger doesn't work properly. Sometimes it's not possible for games to see it 100% pressed down, it appears only about 97%, so it leads to less throttle in racing games. I disassembled it and it looked ok inside. So could somebody tell me please why is this happening and how to fix it? Maybe it is possible to make kind of a deadzone at the end of right trigger?
Have you tried calibrating it in Windows?

@JustPlayer if this is a recent problem on an old gamepad, you could try just blowing compressed air to clean it out, maybe something might've gotten stuck in there.

if that doesn't work, also for anyone that might stumble across this question/problem one day, while searching the internet, you could try this guide, it could help you. 😉

obligatory XKCD for the lost...
wisdom_of_the_ancients.png

TRENDING THREADS