Logitech WingMan Formula Force wheel

Mar 25, 2023
Visit site
I haven’t played any racing games on the PC in years (decades?). But I used to play NFS with this wheel and I liked it. At least without knowing better about higher end wheels. Now I’d like to give Forza 5 a spin.

New wheels are kinda expensive I see. I’d like to roll with this wheel for free if possible because the difference between this wheel and a better one isn’t going to be worth the cost of a whole new wheel.

is it possible and worth it to get this thing working on Windows 10?

Jun 9, 2023
Visit site
Yes, it is possible to get your old wheel working on Windows 10. However, the process might require some tweaking and adjustment because the wheel was not designed for modern systems. You may need to download and install the proper drivers for your wheel to work correctly, and you might also need to adjust the compatibility settings in order to run Forza 5.

Whether it’s worth it or not depends on how much you value your time and effort. If you’re up for a bit of tinkering and don’t mind spending some time troubleshooting, then getting your old wheel set up could be a fun project. On the other hand, if you would prefer a hassle-free experience without any technical difficulties, investing in a newer wheel might be the better choice.

In any case, I hope you have fun playing Forza 5!

Reactions: ZedClampet

TRENDING THREADS