Lets see those gaming setups!

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Hey Folks!

Been a while since I started a thread on here. I recently decided to redesign my entire office area after rebuilding my PC to join the glorious RGB family. I also decided to go down to a 1 monitor setup. I love seeing other folks setups as well! This does not just mean PC, show me your gaming thrones!

I know I need to do a little bit more cable cleanup, but all in all I am happy with the result.

Specs:
Monitor - Odyssey G9
GPU - RTX 3080 (thanks again PC Gamer!!)
CPU - i9 9900k
RAM- 32gb 3200 (next on my list of upgrades)
HDD - Primary OS on 256gb SSD, Game Drives 1X 1TB M.2, 1x 1tb SSD, Storage drives 2x 2tb 7200 drives in Raid 1
External HD - Fire drive 8tb (primary backup system)
PSU - Corsair Gold 850w
Case - Be Quiet! 920 Pro
Speakers - Logitech G560
Headphones - Corsair H60 HAPTIC

Beautiful looking gaming setup, and you have a much neater/cleaner gaming environment than I'm used to; I tend to function in kind of a semi-organized chaos.

It looks like you have a Corsair K95 RGB Platinum for a keyboard, a Corsair MM800 RGB Polaris for a mousepad, and a Corsair ST100 RGB Headset Stand? I use those same accessories. I love most of Corsair's products, especially the keyboard, but I'm sticking with my Rat 8.1 for mouse duties. I love my Rat. Your Odyssey G9 looks great, but do you ever have problems with games no supporting ultrawide monitor?. I've considered getting one, but ultrawide support in many games seems limited.

My system is prebuilt from Origin Systems which I purchased back in July of 2019 and originally came with a 2080 ti, which I was fortunate enough to be able to upgrade to a EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 in November of 2020, and at MSRP. It also has an I9-9900K for a processor as yours does, 32gb Corsair Vengeance (3000 mhx), 1000 watt EVGA SuperNova PSU, and two 1TB Samsung 860pro SSDs.

One of the things I really love about they PC, is the 5 hot swap bays accessible from the front of the case. I can just drop in an HHD or SSD for extra storage (of which I've added several over the years).

Z76NxaW.jpg

oUxUxVj.jpg

JybgI3r.jpg

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Beautiful looking gaming setup, and you have a much neater/cleaner gaming environment than I'm used to; I tend to function in kind of a semi-organized chaos.

Your Odyssey G9 looks great, but do you ever have problems with games no supporting ultrawide monitor?. I've considered getting one, but ultrawide support in many games seems limited

Thanks! Your setup looks fantastic and rocking quite the hefty rig. The G9 has an adaptive resolution that I can turn down to normal wide-screen (21:9) and it centers it with black bars on the sides unless I choose to go borderless window which it just centers the box.

Reactions: mainer

TRENDING THREADS