May 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi All -

I'm new to PC gaming and looking to purchase a laptop (I travel for work and trying to take advantage of the portability).

I have a great 1440p 144hz Dell Monitor so ideally I'd like to get a laptop that could handle ~100fps at 1440p for games like Warzone when I'm playing on the weekends with my full setup. I'd also like this laptop to last me a decent amount of time given I assume this will run me $1,500-$2,000+. I was intrigued by the Eluktronics Max-17 due to the big screen, performance, light weight, and relative affordability.

If anyone could provide laptop recommendations or minimum GPU recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Brendan,
I have this one on the way Asus 15.6" and I did quite a lot of researching; looking at YouTube videos, various blogs and apart from potentially the wifi card being a 5 (not a 6) and the fans getting warm (but which laptop doesn't) it seem to perform quite well on tests. Take a look.

Oct 30, 2020
Visit site
Hey I hope you and your family is fit and fine. Stuck at home? Still working from home? But really really frustrated with the multiple tabs. The best option to it is buying a Portable USB-C Monitor, that is cheap as well as good in quality. So here is the post about the Best and Cheap Portable Monitor for Laptop (USB Type C).

TRENDING THREADS