Junae Benne | Logging In for Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
You are now rocking with the hostess with the mostess, Junae Benne! I wear many hats such as esports journalist, video game journalist, published author, technopreneur, and teacher. I am interning with PC Gamer to learn better tools to grow and engage with any community. I'm really excited to just learn. I recently updated my PC after having the same one since 2016. Which I got to play LoL. Ask me how often I play League? Never, is the answer. I'm planning to git gud at CSGO & Apex Legends, but hey we all can't achieve our dream :ROFLMAO:. I'm happy to be here & look forward to learning more!

Welcome to the community @JunaeBenne. It is an interesting and fun digital world we live in and I praise the opportunity for everyone to be able to follow their dreams. I hope you find a nice home here:)

Speaking of CSGO, I'm actually not too bad at Dust 2.0. It is basically the only map I play and my only weapon is the M4A1 with a silencer. I like the idea of being good at a tiny fraction of a game. Kind of like the guy from Lady in the Water movie who pumped so much iron with only one of his arms, that it got so big that he could literally defeat anyone... or something like that.

Last edited:

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
Ahh, I see. I too am a tank LOL run and gun is my motto so I have quite a bit of trouble in Assassin's Creed. I know zero maps! I get ok at the game & then I turn it off because I get extremely angry!

Reactions: Frindis
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS