Ixion Gameplay issue

Feb 4, 2023
Visit site
After playing Ixion for a few hours I reach a point where I am requiring more silicon however silicon is an overseas valley town otherwise its a type of chemical composite which seals the corners of fish tanks, in the game is like a type of composite component used to put more solar panels onto the outside of the space station called the tiqqun sounds like "thaicoon"?

Does anyone know how to get passed the resources requirment in order to get more done and travel around the solar system a bit and then how to travel to the different solar systems? In the game the instructions are not cllear on how to mine and or colllect sillicon and or how to store and retain it.

I looked briefly into resource codes however am not sure how to open the ingame console and what the text commands are that need to be executed to topup and or set the resources

I am on cycle 2391 construct the vohle engine? After completing the vohle engine cinematic?
IXION PC GAME
Prologue review
Intro Cinematic

Print screens of in game issues

Reactions: ZedClampet
After playing Ixion for a few hours I reach a point where I am requiring more silicon however silicon is an overseas valley town otherwise its a type of chemical composite which seals the corners of fish tanks, in the game is like a type of composite component used to put more solar panels onto the outside of the space station called the tiqqun sounds like "thaicoon"?

Does anyone know how to get passed the resources requirment in order to get more done and travel around the solar system a bit and then how to travel to the different solar systems? In the game the instructions are not cllear on how to mine and or colllect sillicon and or how to store and retain it.

I looked briefly into resource codes however am not sure how to open the ingame console and what the text commands are that need to be executed to topup and or set the resources

I am on cycle 2391 construct the vohle engine? After completing the vohle engine cinematic?
IXION PC GAME
Prologue review
Intro Cinematic

Print screens of in game issues
A sure sign that there are no console codes is the fact that a quick search brings up a bunch of people selling Ixion trainers, which I highly suggest you stay away from.

You might want to research and try WeMod, which is a free tool to let you modify your games. I've never tried it and don't vouch for its safety, but it gets great user ratings at various sites and the people at the pcgames subreddit seem to feel it is safe to use and that it does the job well. It is known to work with Ixion for things like unlimited resources, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS