It's Hump Day! Share a screenshot of something you are playing this week (1-5-22)

Satisfactory: This is part of my initial iron build in my latest game. There are actually a lot of great videos on how to organize your factory. Unfortunately I've never watched any of them.

Just copper, steel, caterium, sulfur, nitrogen, aluminum, limestone, oil, and uranium left to go!

(if you are late to the thread, you don't have to post exactly on hump day. Go ahead and post away! I'll make a new one next week)

BTW, I'm using ImgBB to host the pictures. It is free and super easy to use.

chaos-iron.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Alm
I've never driven a Countach, but I did sit in the driver's seat once. About as comfortable as a 1974 Pinto with no air conditioning. But it looks great and was the fastest production car in the world for awhile. I had a poster of one on my wall as a kid.

I love those 90s cars. Also the Ferrari Testarossa and the Jaguar XJ220. Like you say though, maybe not the best to drive.

Reactions: ZedClampet
I love those 90s cars. Also the Ferrari Testarossa and the Jaguar XJ220. Like you say though, maybe not the best to drive.

My all time favorite was the Ferrari 308 GT. It wasn't the fastest Ferrari, but I loved the way it looked. Used to be able to get used ones for maybe 25k, but I knew every repair and maintenance that I couldn't do myself would bankrupt me.

Reactions: Alm
Two more:

Legend Bowl: A really fun football game. The gameplay is actually better than Madden IMO. But the first thing I had to do was make a team look like my hapless Vols:

legend-bowl.png

A Total War Saga: Troy - Setting up my forces to defend against Paris of Troy. The odds were not in my favor, but we routed them for a "Decisive Victory". These units were moved before the battle started. I would never set units so that they were going up hill unless there was just no other option.

Paris.png

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS