Question Issues loading into Dayz PC HELP

Sep 11, 2024
Visit site
I'm posting this trying to find advice for a friend. We play on a modded EU server (friend lives on West Coast, US. Plays on a PC). We launch through DZLA + BattleEye.

All mods are updated, all drivers are updated, reset PC, wifi, and router, Uninstalled all game files for DayZ, BattleEye, and DZLA and reinstalled multiple times, turned off discord overlay, discord launched as admin, no VPN, yes VPN, verified files. Literally everything we can think of.

It’s only happening on two servers from the same group of admins. Every other modded server is working, official, everything but these two servers from the same group (just different maps). When my friend can actually get into the game he can’t interact with anything and everyone is moving in choppy, slow motion.

We keep getting these Errors

-0x000400F0 - BATTLEYE (client not responding)

-You were kicked off the game. Login error: Login time out. (WaitAuthPlayerLoginState)

-And other errors about being by timed out.

How in the world do we fix this? Spend almost 5 hours trying to get this to work, it’s our favorite server. No one else on the server is having these issues and the admins don’t know how to fix it either. Any help is much appreciated.

Setting my IP type to IPV4 on the configuration panel of my router solved all my BattleEye issues (was IPV6 by default)

Thread above suggests its a firewall/local problem to you. could be router firmware needs an update.

anyway to update battle eye?

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts