Is there a football game where CPU can play CPU?

I can't think of a sports game that doesn't allow you to play CPU vs CPU. I don't know about 3 minutes. They usually give you the option of either instantly getting a score or watching the whole thing play out.

For football, I'm betting the best one is Football Manager.

For football, I know they simulate the Super Bowl every year on Madden, but there's a new one that came out a few months ago called Legend Bowl which is pretty good.

Last edited:
You looking for football [ball play mostly with foot], or American football [ball play mostly without foot]?
Not sure what you're talking about. There's only one kind of football, and it was the second one you mentioned! :D

I can't think of a sports game that doesn't allow you to play CPU vs CPU. I don't know about 3 minutes. They usually give you the option of either instantly getting a score or watching the whole thing play out.

For football, I'm betting the best one is Football Manager.

For football, I know they simulate the Super Bowl every year on Madden, but there's a new one that came out a few months ago called Legend Bowl which is pretty good.
Football Manager was what came to mind for me, too, assuming that's the kind of football they're talking about. But I've never played Madden before. You can have it play CPU vs CPU?