Question Is anti-cheat coming to Warzone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
A lot of people are fed up with the state of Warzone, streamers in particular. Currently there is no anti-cheat in Warzone. While it can lead to hilarious content made by creators like timthetatman, who loves getting cheaters banned while streaming and isn't afraid to give them a piece of his mind, it makes the game less enjoyable for those who want to play the game the right way.

It's gotten so bad that creators like Nickmercs and Couragejd literally don't want to play the game anymore. I recently watched a video from timthetatman talking about rumors that he saw on Twitter that said anti-cheat is finally coming to Warzone with the integration of Vanguard .

He also said if it doesn't he's pretty much done with Warzone. So I want to know from anybody who plays Warzone, do you feel the same way? Or are you still going to play regardless?

Reactions: Brian Boru
If I am not mistaken, they do have some kind of lightweight anti-cheat system, it is just that it does not work...at all! I hope they do implement a functional one, it is long overdue. I play Warzone on a regular basis with my nephew (or else I would have boycotted the game for sure) and we are both very irritated of all the cheats people are using. Based on our own experience, 1/3 matches will have at least one cheater and that is too much! Our patience is definitely running thin, which is also why we mix it up with several other BR's also, like Super Animal Royale as a furry example.

Another question to ask is why have they not done anything with it before? They got the money, they got the competence. One theory I have is that it has to do with money and making the shareholders happy. Activision/Raven brags about banning cheaters: "over 50K banned, whoop-de-doo!", but cheaters will just make several new accounts. Rinse and repeat. They are therefore giving a false impression that the player base is thriving and that there are fewer cheaters when in reality it is not. This makes it easier to funnel new players and the shareholders are happy, thus Bobby Kotick can enjoy another big bonus. As the artist Meja sings:

It's all 'bout the money.
It's all 'bout the dum dum da da dum dum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 21, 2021
Visit site
Nah I think, cause ya u know.... warzone is still a free game, so if someone got banned the hacker can still create a new account... except blizzard makes a system that someone got banned in 1 pc.

Sep 1, 2021
Visit site
This is the reason why they need to do something about cheaters in warzone period and luckily i caught it and posted it to my youtube the more cheaters and hackers get exploited maybe theyll finally do something

Status
Not open for further replies.