Question Installing Zoo Tycoon 2 on Windows 10 - help

Aug 19, 2022
Visit site
Hello guys.

I'd really like to play Zoo Tycoon 2 on my pc. Is there any way to do so? Is the Virtual Machine the only solution? I've tried with compatibility settings as on the screen below but it didn't work. Installing process goes well, no errors, no bugs. But the I try to run the game and nothing happens. No black screen, just nothing.
My OS is Windows 10 Home
wxY51il.png

Aug 19, 2022
Visit site
This may not be a solution but more of a heads up. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate was release in 2017...

If nothing else helps, I'll try this.

I've tried to install it on the virtual machine but that's what I got trying to run the game. It says that I need 16 MB video memory to properly run the game but it dettects only 8 MB. As you can see on the screen, I've got 18 MB video memory.

ActWqnk.jpg

gSYcHcT.jpg

If nothing else helps, I'll try this.

I've tried to install it on the virtual machine but that's what I got trying to run the game. It says that I need 16 MB video memory to properly run the game but it dettects only 8 MB. As you can see on the screen, I've got 18 MB video memory.

ActWqnk.jpg

gSYcHcT.jpg

This is only a vague suggestion as I have no experience with any of this. But I heard someone on a podcast I've listened to for a long time talking about how good this is.

It seemed you can emulate a number of different motherboard chipsets and old graphics cards from what they were saying.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Is it something like VM? You can install OS inside this machine and run the game there?
Yes, its like a VM you run on your PC that acts like its a much older system with all the original drivers and BIOS etc.

I dont know anything more then that, I saved the link because I wanted to play with it in the future but havent touched it yet. Just thought it might be useful.