Question I need help, can't solve 0xc000007b problem

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I have this problem when I want to run Battlefield 1, it says "ActivationUI.exe The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I know that many people have written about this problem and solved it in some way but those ways didn't help me. I try to:
- Reinstall Origin and BF1
- Clear Origin cache
- Reinstall Windows
- Install all aio runtimes
- Ran everything as admin
I also contacted EA they didn't help me
My specs :
win 10 pro
i5 2400
gtx 1060 3gb
8gb ddr3

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
No solution, sorry to say, except for double-boot Win 7. The problem is Windows 10 itself, and I get this only for Grid 2. Win 10 is not compatible with some old games, and already tried everything in vain.

Reactions: Tomke
Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
Whilst your GFX card may be up to it looks like your CPU is under the minimum spec, i had a similar issue with Star Wars battlefront when that cam out, i had an old c2q and could get it to start in a small window only

Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm glad to hear you solved the problem, but I won't change windows 10 just for a game , I'll buy bf5 and hopefully I won't have the same problem.
if these are the games youwant to play, you might be better looking to upgrade your PC as it doesnt meet the minimum specs for the Battlefront games cpu wise, you need o update the Motherboard/cpu/ram to get up to min spec

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
if these are the games youwant to play, you might be better looking to upgrade your PC as it doesnt meet the minimum specs for the Battlefront games cpu wise, you need o update the Motherboard/cpu/ram to get up to min spec
Thanks for reply , but when i download bf5 which is not on the origin i have no problem. I downloaded zloemu and couldn't run the app, I had the same problem (0xc000007b). I want to buy bf5 and i hope i won't have this problem. Is it 100% certain that i won't be able to start the game if i don't have the minimum PC they are looking for?

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for reply , but when i download bf5 which is not on the origin i have no problem. I downloaded zloemu and couldn't run the app, I had the same problem (0xc000007b). I want to buy bf5 and i hope i won't have this problem. Is it 100% certain that i won't be able to start the game if i don't have the minimum PC they are looking for?

I forgot to add more, when i download bf1 which is not at origin it throws me a problem (0xc000007b)

TRENDING THREADS