Question I have question related to booting up pcin gaming mode or with gaming engine

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello friends, please explain me how it is done of you know

In one of the gaming cafe the PC's are booted with some kind of gaming workplace.
When we start the pc the monitor will boot or start with some different gaming type of interface...it doesn't start with normal windows mode...... The interface haves a login and when we login it with our account their are number of games available and we have to choose from that games which we are going to play.
And the game have 2 options to play either with the center account or with our own account

I don't know what is this and how it is done can anyone please help me and explain me that how it is done

Zoid

Community Contributor
Are they Windows based systems or are they using Steam OS? Steam has its own Debian-based OS for Steam Machines. It's more geared towards the living room than gaming cafes though.

Reactions: Oussebon
Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
It's windows based system..... When it opens a pop logo comes says something GG and then it loads and then we have to login ..
I think they are using some game engine and loads when system boots in

Mar 26, 2020
Visit site
GG Leap would be my guess. They do esports center / gaming cafe management software. I believe their PC client is built in Unity, so that matches with what you describe.
Yes bro it's GG leap.... You are right, no I remember the full name
So can I open normal windows screen there... And if please explain me how to do that

TRENDING THREADS