I have a new gaming laptop. What housekeeping should I do to start?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jun 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi - really sorry for not posting a gaming note on this thread but does anyone know how I can transfer 100 Numbers documents from a Macbook onto my laptop. I know you can export 1 at a time but how can I transfer them all? Hoping someone can help but if not, I will remove this post.
You can use Google Drive or Dropbox to transfer your files.
or you can use USB Pendrive as well to transfer files between Mac and Windows laptop

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've never used a Mac, only Windows in my whole life. However, for the SSDs, dont ever use Defragmentation, it will damage the disk. Please use Trim option only. For games, I call the better performance, or faster with SSDs or HDDs are not so important, it's matter of fact that I need something stable, more secure. Why? I am aware of crashes might lose the data.

However, for the SSDs, dont ever use Defragmentation, it will damage the disk.
This is out of date info - at best. See the discussion on this earlier in the thread.

For games, I call the better performance, or faster with SSDs or HDDs are not so important, it's matter of fact that I need something stable, more secure. Why? I am aware of crashes might lose the data.
I'm afraid I have no idea what this means

Hi everyone,
Laptop still in its infancy but I do have some questions:
When I use Zoom, people say they cannot hear me very well. My Macbook works totally fine - naturally I have checked systems/control panel and I cannot see where the issue might be? Cheers.

Hi Ousseon - it's the internal microphone and when I record myself it's fine. I just don't seem to hear people as loud as I like too. I'm pretty sure I have everything 100% sound but might it be something to do with a setting.
On control panel on mic, when testing microphone, the blue line literally moves 10%

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS