I am looking for a country management and war simulation game set in the modern era

Aug 22, 2021
Visit site
As you know, the number of games available on this subject is very few. The current games are not very satisfying. Apart from the icbm supreme ruler geopolitical simulator and realpolitiks 2, isn't there any game that we can manage and fight in today's of countries? It may be in an android game, it doesn't matter. I play with the emulator. As long as the future is not technology and you include all the modern warfare tools of today. It may be in an old modded game, it doesn't matter.Do you know any games on this subject?

Aug 22, 2021
Visit site
I can't think of many country management simulations at all, actually. Companies maybe, but nations? Tropico has that (and, if you do Tropico 4, it's fairly modern) but I really don't think that's what you're after.
thank you for give me answer.actually i am looking for modern war era game.

thank you for give me answer.actually i am looking for modern war era game.

The only thing I can think of is there might be a mod for Hearts of Iron IV...

For example this. I can't speak as to the quality of the mod as I havent tried it, but I played some vanilla Hearts of Iron IV and enjoyed it. Its originally a World War 2 era game where you can play as any country in the world and change the course of how the war went in some weird and fun ways, so I can see how the game could fairly easily translate to any time in the last century.

Aug 22, 2021
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is there might be a mod for Hearts of Iron IV...

For example this. I can't speak as to the quality of the mod as I havent tried it, but I played some vanilla Hearts of Iron IV and enjoyed it. Its originally a World War 2 era game where you can play as any country in the world and change the course of how the war went in some weird and fun ways, so I can see how the game could fairly easily translate to any time in the last century.
I know about this mod. When we install the mod I wonder, do the modern war vehicles in the mod appear in the war on the map?

Aug 22, 2021
Visit site
Its been a while since I played Hearts of Iron IV but IIRC the units appear on the map as cards with a small picture representing what the unit is. It doesnt have animated unit models if thats what you're asking.
What do you mean it looks like a card? Can you show how it is by sharing a picture?

TRENDING THREADS