How much storage do you have on your PC?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I'm not happy about it. I blame my OCD for my need to have everything downloaded. I know I could always just download the games as I play them, unfortunately just like G.I Joe the cartoon said, "knowing is half the battle." The other half of the battle is self restraint, lol. Clearly something I lack...

Reactions: Pifanjr
66tb would suck to backup or replace. Thats always in back of my mind, replacing it... it shouldn't be anymore since most of mine is backed up in a few places but still.
Indeed it does suck, had one older 8tb crap out on me last year, took awhile to transfer saves and re-download everything on new drive, plus their not the cheapest thing to replace.

At least Frindis does a valiant attempt at closing the gap :LOL:
Actually I have about 1.75 GB more than him, and even my capacity is dwarfed by 66TB.

@ Pr0udCh0sen1
So much for the brands of the 16TB drives, what about the actual speed they run at? Have you ever benched them, especially after getting to full (85%) capacity?

Regarding the imaging time comment, I was actually thinking about how long it takes just for the game library to load in Nvidia Experience or AMD's GPU tool every time you update your GPU driver. It would be like watching oil based paint dry. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Pifanjr
I dont know the speeds honestly, it's never been an issue for me as far as performance goes whether transferring data or anything else. I get around 200 or so mb/s on average for writing speed, which is good enough for me...

I dont know the speeds honestly, it's never been an issue for me as far as performance goes whether transferring data or anything else. I get around 200 or so mb/s on average for writing speed, which is good enough for me...
I wanted a good middle ground as I know there are 16tb drives that can average 250 to 300 mb/s or more, but the price is also an issue with many high end ones. I paid around 300 or less for each 16tb on sale as they are normally 400 to 600 dollars and I've been more than happy.

TRENDING THREADS