How greedy are you? Do you ever ask NPC's for more money after you complete a quest? Etc.

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I hear a lot of people talking about the stubborn side of it. But I don't have enough time in my life to waste on playing a game that I don't enjoy. I usually like to get the main story done in a game, and if I'm really enjoying a game, then I'll do a lot of side quests, too. But if a game becomes a chore, I'll drop it even before I finish the main story. My Steam, Epic, and Ubisoft accounts are full of games that I played for a short time and then ditched because I ended up not liking it. I don't care about the notion of trying to get my money's worth. My time is more valuable than that.
For me, it's more of "I've gotten this far, I might as well go all the way" rather than getting my money's worth or if there's some kind of reward like a secret ending if you do all of the stuff. Though I do watch YouTube videos of secret endings etc if it gets too much.

TRENDING THREADS