Hicom Generations of Descendants Press Pack

Nov 22, 2023
Visit site
Found a 1999 Generations of Descendants digital press kit today. Game is still sealed and states on the back 1999 Hicom Entertainment Co. Ltd Corum III, Corum G. O. D.,Corum IV. Its in a digipack sleeve. Does anyone know anything about it at all??

If it's a press kit those would probably be the RPGS I'm seeing listed.

Looks like some retro games that actually look like they could be good????

Look up Hicom Entertainment on google and it popped up a moby page for em.

Says they later became eSofnet and were one of the publishers for Grandia 2.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 22, 2023
Visit site
If it's a press kit those would probably be the RPGS I'm seeing listed.

Looks like some retro games that actually look like they could be good????

Look up Hicom Entertainment on google and it popped up a moby page for em.

Says they later became eSofnet and were one of the publishers for Grandia 2.

Hope that helps.
Thanks Zimbaly, any value in it or are these pretty common??

Zloth

Community Contributor
There's no mention of this game anywhere. Well, one, where you were asking the same question a couple of years back on Overclockers.

1999 was long before the times when developers could dump any old game on Steam - you had to get your game on store shelves. I'm guessing the little company was trying to drum up interest in the game, failed to do so, and so the game never saw the light of day.

Is it worth anything? Maybe, if somebody on the team that tried to make the game later got famous. I would be surprised, though.

Nov 22, 2023
Visit site
There's no mention of this game anywhere. Well, one, where you were asking the same question a couple of years back on Overclockers.

1999 was long before the times when developers could dump any old game on Steam - you had to get your game on store shelves. I'm guessing the little company was trying to drum up interest in the game, failed to do so, and so the game never saw the light of day.

Is it worth anything? Maybe, if somebody on the team that tried to make the game later got famous. I would be surprised, though.
Thanks Zloth. Yes I did ask the same question on Overclockers a couple of years ago but didn't get a reply so just put it in a drawer and forgot about it until I cleared the drawer out a couple of days ago!! It's still sealed and didn't want to open it up and run it on the PC as wanted to keep it mint. I can see that it does say
Products Included in the CD:

Corum 3: Chaotic Magic
Corum: G.O.D
Corum 4
Busters
Dragon Lord
Dragon Raja
Action RPG Dice (Game Make Tool)

Obviously not sure if the disc contains just videos and screenshots only or whether there any any playable demos!!

@Chris P

Well there could be. The market would be select to people that have played that game, wanted the game, a collector, a gamer willing to take a chance to buy that to play or play it yourself.

I personally am actually interested to know what this game is like, but I know nothing of the game so taking a chance buying a game is always a chance to buy a stinker.

I think your best bet would be to check forums where the game is mentioned or talked about or forums from an area where the game was popular. You may get lucky.

Also could just keep it yourself. Put it on a shelf for some cool retro history or crack that bad boy open and see what the games are like.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts