Headphone random conversation

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Yes it was that link you've posted and it says don't repair or disassemble but that might be for other reasons like warranty and if you've seen the replacement batteries you have checked it out.

I just dislike this idea that when a battery is end of life and it can be after 500 charges which with daily use may only be less than two years.

Reactions: Brian Boru
KTtBU3b.jpeg

R6 Pro 2, BTR7, Samsung Galaxy S10 for scale

Not perfect yet. Tidal being a pain to get to logon and Firmware won't find the latest version. Its odd, I can see latest version on PC but if I go to site on DAP, it only sees 1.30 which already took 4 tries to get on. Did a few system resets in that time, then I worked out part of update fixed USB and I had it plugged in charging. Let it almost get full power and tried one last time.
Put google music on so I could hear it... had it 4 hours, only on 2nd song. I don't need high gain, medium is enough. I haven't tried class A yet.

note: the latest version on PC is for the R6 Gen 3, not my model... it took me a while to work that out.

Last edited:
Yes I'm still getting used to this Bluesound Node. I like it because I don't have to worry about battery drain.

I asked the sales guy in the Hi Fi shop and he'd used one and had the app on his phone. It hasn't got great bluetooth range but I specifically asked him about connecting to two specific online radios. He reckoned there wouldn't be a problem, but both aren't available in my country. I can get them on my PC though.

It did take a while to get used to and set up, and am still exploring the possibilities, finding new stations etc.

TRENDING THREADS