have you been trolled

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
if you dont like being done in by a 12 year old i would suggest you stay away from dota2.
It is the most toxic game i have ever " tried " to get into , i tried it out many times over the last few years , they hate noobs with a passion , the abuse you get is the worse i have ever seen in 20 years of pc gaming , not only do your team mates gang up on you if you do something wrong , the opposing players go for you for spoiling the game. Wondering how they all learnt what to do when they were noobs.

worse of all unless the system has changed you could do report a player without even having to give a reason why and the more people who reported you the longer the temporary ban was

if you dont like being done in by a 12 year old i would suggest you stay away from dota2.
It is the most toxic game i have ever " tried " to get into , i tried it out many times over the last few years , they hate noobs with a passion , the abuse you get is the worse i have ever seen in 20 years of pc gaming , not only do your team mates gang up on you if you do something wrong , the opposing players go for you for spoiling the game. Wondering how they all learnt what to do when they were noobs.

worse of all unless the system has changed you could do report a player without even having to give a reason why and the more people who reported you the longer the temporary ban was
You're perfectly describing why I only play single player games. With multiplayer, you get pummeled if you're a noob, but everyone has to start somewhere.

Never been trolled in a game. AFAIK anyway. I don't always take notice of what other people are saying about me, so who knows. It could also be because last multiplayer game I played is Journey and I am not sure how you could troll anyone in that game... can't talk to them directly and I don't think T Bag is a possible stance. Still waiting for its multiplayer death match add on.

More traditional multi player games? Last one was probably close to 10 years ago now... an mmo. Having a crap internet connection kept me out of most multi player games. I hardly ever spoke to anyone in the 3 years I played Test Drive Unlimited 2. Which is funny as it was online only.

So trolls play all the games I don't. There is that. And like Wooden I generally play single player games anyway. For a lot of reasons.

ToxicOffender

BANNED
Sep 5, 2022
Visit site
You can´t really troll a toxic troll who gives a flying fu** about trolling/being-trolled in general, so i don´t remember being trolled at all.

On the other hand, i am preferrably trolling other trolls or playing titles with the most toxic communities, sadly i am not really a fan of multiplayer games to begin with, so the last one was being PUBG and i wasn´t wasting my time with this crap longer than 3 months probably, with being more frustrated and even more bored during that time...and that title also was the final last multiplayer-title i got my hands on, for once and for all. They´re just not really my thing, probably due to the fact i am still more "old-school" when it comes to video-games.

The only multiplayer-expierience i am about to probably try (if i am really bored) could be GTA VI´s online-mode, just hope the community is toxic enough to keep my interest coz i am not having in mind to play with "nice" people all the time. :p:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WoodenSaucer

TRENDING THREADS