Harry Potter RPG coming? It took this long?

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm sure you guys have seen the leaked footage of a supposed Harry Potter RPG? It was rumored that is was going to be announced this the recently cancelled E3 expo. Looks like it could have come potential. I'm surprised the richness of that world that it took this long to bring such a project forward. Avalanche does some good work so there's hope this title might turn out to be pretty good.

Reactions: Sarafan and Alm

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I never liked the Harry Potter books and movies. I've always had a feeling that its target are people much younger than me. But a Harry Potter RPG game could be very interesting. With no doubt there's a lot of potential in this universe. I just hope the game will offer something to older audience.

I hope if this is real the magic and mechanics are really complex and not just "select spell to fire spell" (with an option for simple controls)
and actually allows different spells to be used in different situations so each playthrough would be unique and solved in many ways.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Given my backlog, I think I can spare a game for the younger crowd. Plus, it's Harry Potter! This is an IP for friendly pictures, dancing stairs, and singing toads - not human sacrifices to Lord Darkity Dark!

I guess you're right. :) Maybe I'm expecting from Harry Potter something that the series isn't. I doubt the developers will want to address older audience in a significant way.

Reactions: Zloth

TRENDING THREADS