Happy St Patrick's Day

Greetings PC GAMER community. I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy St Patrick's Day from myself in Ireland. May you all have a good one and I pray the Lord keeps you and yours safe during these difficult times.

I do believe this virus will vanish just as strangely as it appeared, i pray to God its sooner rather than later. Until then we all need to do our bit to keep ourselfs and loved ones safe from risk of infection. Take care all.

Happy St. Patty's day to you as well! Corned beef and cabbage is on the menu tonight! I am not wearing green or orange but ya can't pinch me anyway cuz I'm a wee bit Irish on my mums side (she's an O'Rourke).

The virus is gonna do what it's gonna do and I hope most of all people follow the simple instruction to reduce their risk of contracting or spreading it. The better we can slow it spreading the sooner it will go away.

Reactions: BornAgainPCGamer
Happy St. Patty's day to you as well! Corned beef and cabbage is on the menu tonight! I am not wearing green or orange but ya can't pinch me anyway cuz I'm a wee bit Irish on my mums side (she's an O'Rourke).

The virus is gonna do what it's gonna do and I hope most of all people follow the simple instruction to reduce their risk of contracting or spreading it. The better we can slow it spreading the sooner it will go away.
Many happy returns!

Reactions: I Will Haunt You

TRENDING THREADS