Giveaway Giveaway: Win a DXRacer Air Gaming Chair

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current chair is the color. I really wanted a black and white chair to match my black and white pc build. I also put it together by myself and it wasn't hard like all the reviews said it was.

Reactions: SHaines
Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
I have a office chair from Costco, although it's comfortable, it's very hot! It also doesn't offer much in terms of adjustability, just seat height and tilt. There is no recline function so you're always at a 90* seating position regardless of the tilt. I'd really like to get a proper gaming chair to be more comfortable and less HOT!

Reactions: SHaines
Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite thing about my chair is that I can recline it and take naps!!!!! My dog likes it because he can lay on top of the lumbar cushion and snuggle in between the back of the chair and my back.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My favorite thing about the current chair is that it was a gift from my mother in law, which means that no matter how uncomfortable it really is, I'm stuck with it.
Unless of course, say, I was to win a new one.
Help me PC Gamer, you're my only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
The favorite thing about my chair is that it can do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis (as in lean back so far you think you're toppling over). While it is a cheap budget gaming chair, it gets the job done at least. My wife still doesn't understand why I have a racing chair for gaming since I play shooters, one day she'll understand I have to go fast.

Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my gaming chair is that I put it together and it lasted me since 2014 but now the left arm is missing because the movers stole it when I moved (they also stole my keylight) and I still sit in it because of the sentimental value.

Hurts me bum too =)

Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
I don’t have a gaming chair, but my favorite thing about the chair I use is that there’s a decent amount of padding on it so it doesn’t hurt to sit on like my older chair did.

Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
Hi, my favorite thing about my current old chair is that it helped me through gaming and work and I'm ready for a new gaming chair!
Thank you for this opportunity :'3 gracias

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current chair, is the fact it hasn't completely given out from under me yet! It's an off-brand and dirt cheap mock up of an actual gaming chair. It's old and worn, wobbles and pops, and leans to the side nonstop. It has still served me decently enough for about 5 years though, which is something to be grateful for. It's at least what some might consider, somewhat "sturdy" junk, lol.

Dec 1, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current chair is that it's the very first gaming chair that I bought after saving for a year. My chair and I have been through lots of games together. She was there with me when I kicked my first goal on FIFA, she was there for me when I took down Ganondorf. She's the best gaming buddy I've ever had. ❤

Dec 1, 2021
Visit site
Even though it is not the nicest chair, my favorite thing about my chair is that it is made out of a breathable mesh! Perfect to balance all the heat generated in my small room.

Dec 1, 2021
Visit site
My current chair is an old one I've used since college lol. It's nice because it's small and has no arm rests so I can play guitar with ease though between gaming and working from home, I'm ready for a major upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS