Giveaway Giveaway: Win a DXRacer Air Gaming Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
pcg-community-assets-png.1521

PC Gamer and DXRacer are teaming up for an epic Cyber Monday giveaway where you could win a DXRacer Air gaming chair! This gaming chair features a mesh seat and back for maximum breathability. Another PC Gamer favorite, the DXRacer Master chair, also made our recent list of top gaming chairs of 2021.

US residents can enter this giveaway for a chance at winning one DXRacer D7200 Air Series Mesh Gaming Chair.

Here's how you can enter:
  • Create an account on the PC Gamer forums and sign in
  • Comment in this thread and tell us your favorite thing about your current chair
  • If selected, please provide your best shipping address and phone number.
  • You can only enter once and the giveaway runs until 11:59 pm ET December 9 / 4:59 am BST December 10. The winner will be randomly selected and reached via email, so keep an eye on your inbox! (Shipping of the chair may take 3-5 weeks to arrive)
The DXRacer Air will be rocking the PC Gamer colors, Red and White!

dxracer-v1.jpg

Please read the full terms and conditions listed at the bottom of the thread before you enter.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

"DXRacer Chair Giveaway!" (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 25th, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 9th, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to residents of the US and Canada. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your entry during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

To enter, visit the thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about December 13th, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

Prize:

DXRacer Chair

Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage,personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy,defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors,shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns(collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate,stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries,tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network,server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections,availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer,satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv)jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated,at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner will be posted on the Sweepstakes Entry Page following the end of the Sweepstakes.

Sponsor: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current chair is the fact that I put it together myself! Nevermind that it is slightly crooked! My own sweat and tears went into that bad boy!

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
I have a SecretLab Titan that is now 3-4 years old, and I'd have to say my favorite thing is that I fit pretty well in it and it gives me a little freedom of movement. On the flipside, the chair is *very* hard and not always comfortable to sit in for more than 30 minutes at a time.

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
I like that my chair has many legs. Sometimes I get jealous, but other times I realize that it is that difference that brings us closer together. When I get sad about how few legs I have, I turn to my chair. I will talk for hours to my chair about how jealous I am to no response, because my chair cannot talk. Anywho happy holidays ❤️

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current chair is the removable lumbar support. I slouch a lot especially while doing homework or during gaming sessions so that lumbar support is really great my long term health. Happy holidays!

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
i currently dont have a gameing chair, i use a regular desk chair to game, but my faveforite thing about my current chair is it helps me with my posture.thank you for this opportunity to enter this giveaway, best of luck to the rest of the forum! game on!

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
Considering it's an old office chair, the best thing my chair does for me is let me sit in it. It's also a great bed for my parent's cat when they visit.

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
I currently have an Autonomous ErgoChair Pro. It wasn’t bad in the beginning, but after a year the seat became uncomfortable. I reached out to them and they sent a replacement, but didn’t have my color so opted for a different color. The replacement isn’t too bad. I really like all the adjustable features. The armest is a lot more comfortable than my old chair.

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current chair is that it has wheels. The chair I used before was an old dining table chair so I had to scoot if I wanted to move a little. My standards were not particularly high.

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current gaming chair is that it's sturdy. I've gone through several cheap cheap chairs and they always break down on me. This ones at least lasted 2 years!

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
Not going to lie, I’m entering this for my partner because their current chair is falling apart and between gaming and doing work they deserve a new one. I’ve been looking for a good chair for a few days via blogs and top rated chairs of 2021 and came across this forum. I had NO idea they were so expensive!! This would be an amazing anniversary / Christmas gift to them. It also be nice to build together. I know he’d love it. That’s it! Haha

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
I will try to give a quick small story first.

Since the moment I moved to this apartment I owned two chairs, chairs that I bought and installed myself, a process that for a newb on chair assembling took too long IMO. it took me about 1 hour to assemble the first chair and about 2 hours to assemble the 2nd one.

My first chair it lasted for about 8 years, it was a sort of cheap office chair that still was kind to me for long long gaming times. She earned the name of a gaming chair even though she had a crooked back, even when it tilted weirdly back (even when it was on a fixed position) and even when its cushion started to give out.

The one thing I loved the most of this chair is that she took me through all of WoW expansions up until right before Battle for Azeroth. I did raids, Dungeons, I played Diablo 3 when it came out, I played Starcraft 2 and more.

Sadly COVID took it's first victim from the "Gaming" chair family when I had to transition to Work from home and I had to spend 16 hours sitting on her (I would stand up every couple of minutes otherwise my legs would fall off). Right now that one chair is resting in peace.

The second chair the story is so far shorter as it is newer but still she is having a rocky history as well. COVID part 2 arrived and this new "Gaming" chair (Also an office chair a little more expensive than the previous one, sadly I cannot afford 200-300 for a chair :( ) has been my new 16 hour sitting partner.

She has a better cushioned back but I added a pillow to keep it more comfortable (I am afraid of the 16+ sitting hours would kill it faster than the previous one) she has a nice knitted touch to it. But she is sturdier hopefully she will last a couple of more years. She is starting to show some wear.

She has taken me through countless of gaming hours already. I played all AOE 4, Cyberpunk 2077, Outer Worlds, I played Outlanders, Avengers game (from Game pass) Desperados 3, about an extra 100+ hours from Oxygen not included, 100+ hours from no man sky, and the list continues to grow.

So in short what I love about my "Gaming" chairs is not only the assembling time, but also the good and bad memories I was able to create with them during the thousands of gaming sessions.

PS: My wife also uses my computer and the chair from time to time to do her work as a Certified Public Translator, so she can do some multitasking to.

Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
My favorite thing about my current chair is all of the adjustment options ... which is ironic since I probably set it up once and never touch any of those knobs or levers again. But hey, that first, time? It is amazing.

Reactions: SHaines
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS