General Strategy & Sim thread

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
What are they doing in there!?!?

Looks a bit nuts—getting a big ignore from me!

Dw9PWeT.png

Y6XJahi.png

Reactions: Zloth and Pifanjr
just been scanning steam and an RTS game that has attracted my attention is Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance. Play as the human resistance to face off against the machines and other resistance factions:

Colour me interested. Wouldn't mind a demo to play.

just been scanning steam and an RTS game that has attracted my attention is Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance. Play as the human resistance to face off against the machines and other resistance factions:

Colour me interested. Wouldn't mind a demo to play.

That's a terrible blurb in my opinion. "Not just a game" is worthless marketing language and it seems dumb to me that in a universe with murder robots it would be other human survivors that are the biggest threat. In a game about playing as the resistance against the terminators I would want to destroy terminators, not fight other humans.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Tbh i think its just a way to say "hey we have more then 2 factions to spice up play style" i suspect in the main campaign you get to play as all 3 factions or just the bog standard average one. i did see some gameplay of it and tbh it all feels a bit basic tbh. Will no doubt get it when its dirt cheap, but i'll wait and see what everyone else is saying. I can't see this more then an average RTS using a big IP tbh.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts