Question Gaming Headset - for PC & PS4

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
I am in the market for a new headset. Most of my gaming is done on PC, but I have recently started to play a bit more on PS4 with multiplayer sessions with friends being my most common use of it.
So looking for something that includes surround sound on both the PS4 and PC.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated and any other suggestions welcome.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I am in the market for a new headset. Most of my gaming is done on PC, but I have recently started to play a bit more on PS4 with multiplayer sessions with friends being my most common use of it.
corsair void elite are a good set of head phones they have surround sound. they are light weight and comfy to wear i have worn mine for 12+ hours in one go with no problems they have memory foam and mesh on the ear coverings they do both wired and wireless

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
You can suggest both wireless and wired.
For wireless go with Arctis steel series 7. I got it from amazon.com for about 180 bucks. It's probably the best wireless headset I've ever used and gives the wired Sennheisers a run for their money.

Last edited:
I'd recommend wired closed HyperX Cloud II. I use it for PC (also works for PS4) and the sound is pretty good, especially when using the 7,1 boost when playing single-player games to get that extra sound depth. For multiplayer games like Warzone, I would recommend not using it as it makes everything amplified, which at least for me is annoying when you can't pinpoint where you hear the shots or footsteps from.

Comes with leather and some type of velvet feel muffs. Leather is very comfortable and helps dampen outside voice. It's not amazing at it, but I find it good. The velvet muffs I have only tried once and I did not particularly understand the point of them. Still, you got two, so I guess that is nice. The microphone is actually quite good and the wire is long.

@FreezerBurn Logitech G Pro X and HyperX Cloud II look quite similar by the looks of it:)

Nov 21, 2020
Visit site

Have a look at these gaming gloves. Very unique and helps you move faster.

I switched to a HyperX Cloud Revolver S about a year ago, and love them for gaming. Virtual 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound really makes a difference. Detachable mic, and very well built headset. Foam and leather padding around the ears doesn't wear out like some head sets I've used.

TRENDING THREADS