Gaming chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2021
Visit site
gaming chair of bestoffice, I'm not a gamer but I have to sit at my desk a lot so I wanted something more comfortable. This chair is comfortable, easy to assemble, and has a massage machine. I really like this chair, it's more comfortable than my old chair.

Jan 28, 2021
Visit site
There are a few gaming chairs on the more budget end of the spectrum. Although finding ones that are decent enough at that price point you mention between $100 - $150 is where it gets tricky. This post has some that you can check out https://geargaminghub.com/best-budget-gaming-chair/

The one's on that list that come to mind if you're looking for a more traditional racing seat style, are the ones from Jummico or Devoko.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
I'd insist that you get a branded one, even if you're looking to buy one on the lower price band. The difference in the after-sale support is day and night. I've been using a $140 Homall chair myself and it had some issues within the 8-9 months.

However, they resolved it the moment I brought it to their notice. There are other inexpensive chair brands that you might consider. Killabee, Furmax, Smugchair and BestChoice are the ones I like and are also backed by reviewers.

You probably won't get a rocker in this range though. If you're a console gamer looking for a rocker or recliner, you might want to be a little flexible with your budget

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2021
Visit site
I think having a Gaming chair can relieve physical fatigue, especially a Gaming chair with massage function,l recommend you this yitahome Gaming Chair,l used it for a year,and it's not expensive(y)and this product is holding an event recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS