Games we would love to see remastered and/or enhanced

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
What about Thief and Thief II? Two of my all time favorite games that could really use a sprucing up...not sure why this IP has been abandoned? We should be seeing a new Thief game every 4-5 years....maybe a couple of remasters could bring the series back....

Reactions: badman
May 2, 2020
Visit site
For a while I was really hoping to see Metal Gear Solid remastered in the MGS V engine since it works so well and looks great. Someone then mentioned the original Metal Gear games and that became my new favorite plan. I never even played those games and would love to see them updated to modern graphics and expanded to fit properly in the insanity of that franchise.

Of course, neither Konami nor Kojima are going to make either of these things happen. I think if anything gets any sort of remaster it will be MGS 3 since they already did some stuff with it for those stupid pachinko machines. Still, I can dream...

The most plausible remaster I'd like to see, however, is We Love Katamari. I loved playing through Katamari Damacy again and the remaster is fantastic (aside from the locked framerate, but that wasn't too bad). I can't see any reason why they wouldn't also do the next game since it's visually and functionally almost identical.

Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 1, maybe even spruce up The Witcher 2 a bit as well (even though it looks great already!).

Someone mentioned Morrowind earlier; good choice, but community mods do it a better service than what Bethesda could come up with. On a similar note though, I'd like their future games to have the same amount of depth / complexity / challenge.

Also, Mercenaries and Destroy All Humans! 2. The remake of the first game was solid, so it would be cool to see some of Pandemic's other titles see the light of day again.

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 1, maybe even spruce up The Witcher 2 a bit as well (even though it looks great already!).

Someone mentioned Morrowind earlier; good choice, but community mods do it a better service than what Bethesda could come up with. On a similar note though, I'd like their future games to have the same amount of depth / complexity / challenge.

Also, Mercenaries and Destroy All Humans! 2. The remake of the first game was solid, so it would be cool to see some of Pandemic's other titles see the light of day again.

I've seen a few people ask about Witcher 2 remasters/remakes, but I honestly think it looks as good/better than half the games released today!

As for Witcher 1, I adore the original and still think it's fantastic, but I also wouldn't mind seeing what they do with it with some of the new tech that's come out in the last decade or so.

Reactions: Zloth

TRENDING THREADS