Gamers: I would like to ask a few questions.

Mar 28, 2023
Visit site
1. Have you ever traveled with your gaming equipment, including consoles like PlayStation and Xbox, as well as small handheld gaming devices like the Nintendo Switch or tablets?

If yes, how often do you travel with your gaming equipment?

If no, skip to question 3.

Yes

NO

2. What are the biggest challenges you face when traveling with your gaming equipment, including consoles, small handheld gaming devices, and tablets? (Select all that apply)
-Weight and size of the gaming equipment

-Limited battery life for small handheld gaming devices or tablets

-Discomfort caused by hunching over handheld gaming devices for extended periods of time

-Discomfort caused by hunching over tablets for extended periods of time

-Security concerns for personal items

3. Do you experience any discomfort or pain after prolonged gaming sessions on small handheld gaming devices or tablets?

If yes, please describe the discomfort or pain below

Yes

NO

4. Have you ever used a backpack or carrying case specifically designed for gaming equipment, including small handheld gaming devices or tablets?

If yes, which backpack or carrying case have you used?

If no, skip to question 6.

Yes

NO

5. What do you like and dislike about the backpack or carrying case you have used for your gaming equipment, including small handheld gaming devices or tablets?

6. How much would you be willing to spend on a backpack designed for gaming equipment, including small handheld gaming devices or tablets? In addition, an integrated solar-powered battery that can power USB and Type-C devices can provide up to 12 hours of battery life for handheld gaming devices, tablets, or iPads. an embedded lock made from hardened steel to secure the backpack and deter potential thieves.

Less than $50
$50-$100
$100-$150
$150-$200
$200-$300

Zloth

Community Contributor
1. Yes, but not in the last 15 years. Before then, it was more like once every 4 or 5 years.

2. Weight. (I would not be playing them while travelling. I'm thinking PC in the back seat or XBox in a small suitcase.)

3. N/A. Unless you want me to count the handheld football games from back in the late 70's, I haven't played a game on anything smaller than an XBox/Playstation.

4. Nope.

5. Skipped.

6. Being a PC gamer, I would have no use for that backpack. I expect you would need to cover the top of a minivan with solar panels to keep my PC setup running.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS