PCG Article Firaxis announces new Civilization game as XCOM director Jake Solomon leaves

Woohoo, a new game to buy in 6-7 years :D

XCOM isn't my genre, but no doubt they were great games for @Zloth and their other followers. Interesting to see what Solomon digs into next.

A bit concerned that Ed Beach continues as lead dev for Civ7—he was also Civ6 lead. While Civ6 is a replay game for me, it won't be that often—I don't like the intro of complexity under the guise of strategy, as it makes it so much more frustrating to get a handle on what's going on. There's lots of good stuff in it, but…

Woohoo, a new game to buy in 6-7 years :D

XCOM isn't my genre, but no doubt they were great games for @Zloth and their other followers. Interesting to see what Solomon digs into next.

A bit concerned that Ed Beach continues as lead dev for Civ7—he was also Civ6 lead. While Civ6 is a replay game for me, it won't be that often—I don't like the intro of complexity under the guise of strategy, as it makes it so much more frustrating to get a handle on what's going on. There's lots of good stuff in it, but…
I loved the XCOM games. Never played the DLC for XCOM2, though. This has me wanting to reinstall and give it a whirl now, especially as I bounced off of the Marvel game.

TRENDING THREADS