memory: corsair vengeance rgb pro 16gb 3600 MHz
cooling: corsair h100i plat aio
storage 1: corsair mp600 1tb gen 4
storage 1: corsair mp600 1tb gen 4
storage 3: WD blue 4tb sata

3950x build 1
3950x build 2

Last edited:
This isnt the best pic, but hopefully you get the idea.

EOkprAc.jpg

Reactions: Inspireless Llama

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
@Kaamos_Llama they're both Anti-Sag brackets when searched for them. I knew they existed because both my cases came with one haha. @loomis1978 if you have a $200 case it wouldn't supprise me if it came with an anti-sag bracket. It depends on which one you have to install it though. The picture I posted is literally below the grahpics card, the one I got installed is on the backside of my motherboard, where all the cable management is hidden.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
@Kaamos_Llama they're both Anti-Sag brackets when searched for them. I knew they existed because both my cases came with one haha. @loomis1978 if you have a $200 case it wouldn't supprise me if it came with an anti-sag bracket. It depends on which one you have to install it though. The picture I posted is literally below the grahpics card, the one I got installed is on the backside of my motherboard, where all the cable management is hidden.

mine didn't but found a red/black bracket for 10.00 at amazon. it has to be a bracket because not enough clearance on the bottom for something bigger.

Reactions: Inspireless Llama
this one wont work

O.K :)

To be clear to anyone else who reads this thread, I'm serious it absolutely does work and has been used by different people for many years. I've heard of people using fishing line and Lego too. It doesn't have to look as ghetto rigged as the awful pic I found either.

But as at least Phanteks and Asus are making brackets now, that's definitely a neater solution.

Reactions: Oussebon
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
O.K

To be clear to anyone else who reads this thread, I'm serious it absolutely does work and has been used by different people for many years. I've heard of people using fishing line and Lego too. It doesn't have to look as ghetto rigged as the awful pic I found either.

But as at least Phanteks and Asus are making brackets now, that's definitely a neater solution.

thought you were joking for a minute lol

TRENDING THREADS