is farcry 6 good or not

• no good(dont buy it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2021
Visit site
I'm going to keep myself from spoilers for FarCry 6, but I'm just wondering what would people rate it as?
To be honest it has a cute doggo and Giancarlo is a badass!!!!
I don't even know how much is it going to cost this is one of my favorite franchises,

Reactions: ZedClampet
I voted for buy it, but this time around im just doing the ubisoft+ subscription for 15 for this month, ill have it beaten and wrapped up by that time and if i want to come back for its DLCs and such, ill get it cheap at a later date. Im doing this because i found that with a FC5 and New Dawn i just bought the main game and never really finished all the DLC.

Also, youll see people complaining that this Far Cry is too similar to others, it doesnt bother me, its still fun and all the funny high jinks i run into coop is classic far cry and i like it. So if you are a fan of the series its def. worth getting.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
I voted for buy it, but this time around im just doing the ubisoft+ subscription for 15 for this month, ill have it beaten and wrapped up by that time and if i want to come back for its DLCs and such, ill get it cheap at a later date. Im doing this because i found that with a FC5 and New Dawn i just bought the main game and never really finished all the DLC.

Also, youll see people complaining that this Far Cry is too similar to others, it doesnt bother me, its still fun and all the funny high jinks i run into coop is classic far cry and i like it. So if you are a fan of the series its def. worth getting.
Exactly my words. Get it, its good if you like the series

Reactions: Brian Boru
I haven't played it personally but I watched other players. It has a great concept and guerilla weapons so it's really badass. And YES! CHORIZO! I love that dog so much.

Thread locked, since OP never returned.

Please continue discussion here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS