Fallout 76

Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
Fallout 76 is new and it still needs some work. It has great potential and with a few fixes should be a great game. My problems thus far is that my character dies more in this game than any other game I have ever played. On top of it if you try to reload from the time your character died you will die again by the same attack by the same characters. This is a letdown and the only way to avoid this is to reload from a different place. Plus it is NOT a single player game. Oh you can play as a single player and still have a lot of fun but be prepared to run into someone else and you can talk to them and join them if you wish. This aspect is also really good and with a bit more polish will be much more fun playing with someone you don't even know.
This game has really great potential when it is finally "polished up" and I look forward to it.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Fallout 76 is NOT new at this point it's over a year old which is enough time for Activision to have abandoned patching the old Call of Duty by now. Hell there have been games that have released and died in less time.

I had slight hopes for the game, but the way they handled their business model for the game and the wast problems it has had after launch (Jim Sterling got a whole lot of them talked about for anyone interested) got that hope deflated quite fast. I can only see the game being a quick cash grab.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
i appreciate that they are still sticking with fixing and updating fallout 76 but the game definitely won't live up to the hype of the original idea

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I love Fallout games, and really enjoyed my time in 76, but the lack of decent NPCs, coupled with the wastelanders delay and the ludicrous fallout first scam just killed my enthusiasm for the game. Now, anytime i check up on it I just see endless bugs and exploits where people are losing inventories.

Reactions: Sarafan

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Never tried F76 as its not my pair of boots. I heard a lot of bad things about this game. Besides I prefer single player experiences. Maybe I'll try it when the Wastelanders add-on comes out.

TRENDING THREADS