F1 2020

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
Hey guys! Can I run the F1 2020 game on my G4560, 1050ti, and 16gb ram? I was planning on installing it on my pc. My plan is to run it on lowest settings so I can get higher fps.

Your CPU is barely more powerful than the Core i3 2130 listed for minimum requirements, and your GPU is quite a bit more powerful than the GT 640 listed for minimum requirements, though doesn't meet recommended requirements. So theoretically you'll be able to run it at lower than default settings. In fact you may need to use the lowest possible settings because your CPU is not powerful enough to keep up with your GPU, so the GPU will be waiting for graphics rendering data to be sent to it. This means in graphics intense tasks like gaming, your 1050 Ti won't perform at it's full capabilities, roughly 74% of it's capabilities.

I used a bottleneck calculator plugging in those processors for 1080p resolution and graphics intense tasks, and it came back saying the CPU will bottleneck the GPU nearly 26%.

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
Your CPU is barely more powerful than the Core i3 2130 listed for minimum requirements, and your GPU is quite a bit more powerful than the GT 640 listed for minimum requirements, though doesn't meet recommended requirements. So theoretically you'll be able to run it at lower than default settings. In fact you may need to use the lowest possible settings because your CPU is not powerful enough to keep up with your GPU, so the GPU will be waiting for graphics rendering data to be sent to it. This means in graphics intense tasks like gaming, your 1050 Ti won't perform at it's full capabilities, roughly 74% of it's capabilities.

I used a bottleneck calculator plugging in those processors for 1080p resolution and graphics intense tasks, and it came back saying the CPU will bottleneck the GPU nearly 26%.

Will it destroy my pc? Haha

Will it destroy my pc? Haha
LOL, no, not likely, however that may depend on the power and quality of your PSU if you plan to do long sessions. A 1050 Ti on average only requires a 300 to 350 watt PSU, but I always recommend adding 100 watts and getting a reliable one if you're an avid gamer whom regularly plays long sessions. Something like a decent 400 watt would serve you well, but you might just want to play it by ear and see if you have any noticeable problems. It would help if you mention the brand, model, and output power of your PSU, then I can more likely tell you if it will be problematic. You definitely don't want to use a bad one for gaming though, as it can actually damage other parts.

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
Thanks! So for the final question, is it playable on my system for long session like for an hour. Im using a 700watt generic psu, i dont have a budget as of the moment

Thanks! So for the final question, is it playable on my system for long session like for an hour. Im using a 700watt generic psu, i dont have a budget as of the moment
Well, it's certainly enough wattage, about double what you need, although it would help if you find the brand and model number. You can find it on a big label on the PSU itself, if you're not sure where the model number is, you can take a pic of the label with your cell phone if you have one, and attach it to your reply.

There's also a free hardware monitoring and identifying tool called HWiNFO64 that will show exactly what brand and model it is.

Make sure you click on the lower download tab under Installer, not the one for Lansweeper.

To your question, it certainly should be playable, even if your PSU is of average quality. Again, you just want to make sure it's not a really bad quality one, even if wattage is more than ample. And 1hr is actually a fairly short session, I'm talking like well over 3 hr sessions. Some people game for like 6-7 hrs at a time. The only thing that makes me a bit skeptical is the "generic" description of the PSU.

Last edited:
I agree that you'll be able to play it if you don't have unreasonable expectations, and you set things right. The good thing is that your Pentium has 4 threads. Some Pentiums only have 2, and most games are going to require at least 4. So you'll probably squeak by.

I also agree that your CPU is a big bottleneck to the GPU. You should definitely upgrade that when you can.

Reactions: MicoAye

TRENDING THREADS