Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

PIZZA! If that bastard of Peter Englert got 5 pizzas delivered so can I!

Reactions: Ajibnugroho
Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

My closest friends! If I have to suffer jumpscares via BTs, they're coming with me.

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
I'm having n,n-DMT delivered to me so i can ascend to a higher plane of consciousness and ignore the awful world I'm living in. The deity's I meet will lift the veil of ignorance and I will begin to understand and accept the BTs as part of myself. And after 10 minutes, when the trip is over, I will reflect upon the profound knowledge I have gained and live in a state of tranquility. Then the rain will come, and all my faux-enlightened bullshit will go out the window and fear will take the front seat once again. And so I'll order more DMT.

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

I definitely need a coffee maker to keep me sane. I can worry about survival needs later.

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
Oooo that is a good question. The first thin i would want delivered to me in a post apocalyptic world like that would be a nice strong force field. That or a pizza. I can never turn down a good pizza.

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

One fabricator please!

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site

Pizza and Death Stranding Directors Cut

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site

Some food because I’m really hungry

Reactions: Zaed1933
D

Deleted member 192479

A swiss knife. You can't go wrong with a swiss knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.