Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would go to a dock yard and acquire a large ferry / ship to moor just off the coast somewhere deep and have smaller boats to make shore runs when needed, big group of friends. Sorted!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly? I would probably die quickly, hehe... If I did, however, survive the first couple of days... Well, that might be a different story. I would probably end up heading to a lake island I know of, and go from there.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would travel to one of the remote and uninhabited islands in the Pacific Ocean and spend the rest of my life there, enjoying paradise in the midst of the Apocalypse.

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
Well, I have basic knowledge on how to grow crops, and also learned how to stock for the long term with the current pandemic. It's kinda like we're already surviving the apocalypse :p

May 2, 2020
Visit site
To survive in an apocalypse you need food, a shelter, drinkable water and an axe with a firestarter to survive the cold post apocalyptic nights 🥶🌚

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Let's be real here: I wouldn't. xD

I could definitely see myself holding out for a while though, purely cause I don't leave the house so I wouldn't notice till the net went down

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The first thing after finding a place with good possibilities, such as food, clean water, is to either build a shelter, or find a good place. Outside a city is a must. It should be ideally somewhat isolated, as competition in a survival situation is one of the greatest things to avoid. I would want to be mobile with good access to travel in my area. On top of a hill in a forest near a lake would be good. The hill allows for observation of your area, and the lake means transportation by water, and food supply. I would like to stockpile seeds for gardening, and medicine for health care. Some equipment such as an axe, saw, rifle, shotgun, tarp, some rope and cording, a couple of pulleys for heavy loads, and fishing line, a first aid kit, and cooking kit along with a decent pack, and sleeping bag. As well as a couple weeks of freeze dried rations, with a couple of pounds of salt for food preservation.
Once the immediate needs are seen to, after building a small cabin, I would use clay from the shoreline to build an oven, and make a heating stove from clay. I would make foraging trips every day or two to scavenge useful materials, food, medicine, and obviously some good coffee which I would brew in my Aeropress.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
I have already gone through an apocalypse when I separated from my wife, so I will tell my experience.
The best way to spend it is a lot of pc and console games and a lot of music, that way you forget the demons around you. You also need to get together with a very good defense such as family and friends, some so special that they have become part of my love life.
No need to kill anyone, bad bugs die of their own accord over time.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Find a nice cult to take care of me. Not a hardcore biblical punishment cult, hopefully more like a hippie commune. Maybe get a position within their organisation as a baker or gardener and spend my time doing that while trying not to think about any existential issues arising from the apocalypse.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'd head down to the local marina, and steal my family a nice big boat. Pack it with as much food as possible, then sit off the coast to avoid the craziness. Spend the days fishing, and if supplies start getting low then raid the beach front convenience stores.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'd go to closest gun store and stock up on ammo/weapons, and do my best to just enjoy surviving, maybe id find it fun killing zombies idk. I'd also get a colony built up and do my best to start a society with schools that don't do the mistakes our schools do, and also do my best to learn kids as much i can of what we learnt in the past 1000's years, i would also just learn them english so we dont need to have so many languages :p

Thanks for reading, if i win i'll give it to my sister since im building her a pc but she would have to buy these parts herself and shes not that financially stable :(

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have had this plan for a while:

Find a deserted island, make and underwater bunker/sub, fill it up with all the Warhammer 40k books and audio books, eat nothing but candy and die a very, very happy person.

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
I would stay in some shelter and wait for apocalypse to end. I would create my own food farm and I would search for other People that survived, beacause I know that I wouldn't survive (mentally) a long time alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts