Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Always depends what kind of apocalypse but from what I know I would go to a national park. I would get supplies if possible but it's best to get to somewhere remote as much as possible because of other people and other factors. Something that not a lot of people think about but if the world were to end and people couldn't maintain things. A huge and possibly unavoidable obstacle would be nuclear plants going down. That would kill and contaminate so much so you have to make sure to stay away from those as much as possible.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Find a good hill and dig in to stage 3 with overhead cover. Make sure the SF kits have good overlapping fields of fire, ammo stocks are good and the mortars have all the dead ground covered!

Cog

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Living in a small city in a third world country, maybe things won't get too bad very fast. I have my own garden, a river near by. But I will miss the internet.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I probably wouldn't survive. That said, if I did, I am a biologist, so I would likely be one of the ones trying to cure the infection

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
En la sierra al lado hay una cueva que conozco, allí me.esconderia y comería bayas y frutos del bosque, bebería agua del arroyo y no dejaría acercarse a nadie, a tiro certero con quién se acercara.....

Using Google Translate;
In the mountains next to it there is a cave that I know, there I would hide and eat berries and fruits of the forest, I would drink water from the stream and I would not let anyone get close, with whoever approached .....

Last edited by a moderator:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
The world can end in more days than one. Stocking up food, fuel, and other resources along with securing a strong place for shelter would be the top priority.
If we're talking about the inevitable fiery death of the Solar System, then I'd just grab a marshmallow and roast it as the Sun goes supernova.

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
I think I would try to get a ton of reliable people and set up a government in a building only allowing people who have say a card that allows us to know if they belong.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I would travel across the country picking up my most talented and trusted friends and caravaning to a pre-disclosed location and do our damndest to thrive and help others!

Status
Not open for further replies.