Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
Well, I actually know how to cultivate food and hunt so food is covered, so I'd just gather supplies, go to a very very secluded place (like mountains) and establish a "camp" there that I'd be slowly turning into a fortified household (which is a plan that i already have in mind with or without apocalypse) and live there as long as I can, if everything goes well, i could survive for a long time without any issue.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
Well I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even survive during apocalypse but if by any chance i do I'll head to the nearest micro center , gather all tech and then I'll fortify a mansion just like a batcave and then we'll ride at dawn bitches!!!!

Oct 22, 2020
Visit site
Since I live in a tall building and summer is coming up in the southern hemisphere, I'd set up some solar panels for energy, plus I'd be fairly protected from scavengers since it's such a big building. Whenever I run out of food, I guess I can go down to the beach and hunt down some crabs, since I don't know how to fish.

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
I've collected a fair collection of tools and live quite close to a number of building supply and food wholesale stores.

I'd say the steps would roughly be: invite friends, fortify, go 'shopping', barricade some more, read a book and finally learn to play the guitar.

I'd grab as much dried and tinned food as possible. Grab my tent, sleeping bag and then head for the country. Find a source of clean water and try to fish for fresh food. After that who knows!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
That really depends on the sort of apocalypse. If I need to flee on foot or smth I'll probably be dead in a day's time. If I however manage to meet up with my friends, I'd have some pretty good chances I think. Power of friendship blabla. But seriously, I trust them with my life.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely hold up with friends in a basement somewhere. The apocalypse is bad but its much better when you have people to endure it with!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'd attempt to charm my way through. So, I probably wouldn't survive. Hope that answer doesn't disqualify me but I'm legally required to answer honestly right?

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
I would go and stay with my farmer brother-in-law in the back of beyond, helping to farm everything we needed to survive. (Well everything except internet - that might be tough) :grinning:

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would grab my family and my weapons and meet my brother on the mountains close by. Already got a lot of supplies there and always carry a survival pack on the car.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Make mall my shelter, make power generator (as I am studying engineering), upgrade security and just relax and enjoy my time with all the comfort and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts