Elden Ring Director said it was so hard

do you think elden ring was very hard to play?

• so easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • so hard

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't vote because I haven't played it yet, but I'm usually pretty decent at melee games. I didn't find the Dark Souls games to be nearly as impossible as people made them out to be. You just have to have a little patience, study the opponent and not try to get that extra swing in that ends up getting you hit. That's the hardest thing for me. I always think, "Just one more swing, and I'll dodge out of here..." and end up getting plastered.

Actually what was really the hardest thing for me was getting used to a controller, but I've heard the mouse/keyboard controls are serviceable in this one.

Only reason he has said for why he won't play it is:

You know, I probably won't end up playing Elden Ring because it's a game I've made myself. This is sort of my personal policy. You wouldn't get any of the unknowns that the fresh player is going to experience. Like I said before, it wouldn't feel like playing. But if I did, then this would be close to the ideal game I'd want.

no surprises, nothing to learn.

Wonder if op will ever return.

Apr 4, 2022
Visit site
Can't vote because I haven't played it yet, but I'm usually pretty decent at melee games. I didn't find the Dark Souls games to be nearly as impossible as people made them out to be. You just have to have a little patience, study the opponent and not try to get that extra swing in that ends up getting you hit. That's the hardest thing for me. I always think, "Just one more swing, and I'll dodge out of here..." and end up getting plastered.

Actually what was really the hardest thing for me was getting used to a controller, but I've heard the mouse/keyboard controls are serviceable in this one.
B9sDmKDbzxE.jpg

The game is hard but difficulty curve is quite natural. You hit the wall- go and explore leveling up and upgrading your weapons

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS