Question Does cracked windows affect performence?

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Good evening every body
I recenlty bought a laptop and suprisingly new that i dont have an original windows 10 pro its cracked
So my question is i face a lot of lag in gamming even at vey low graphics i have a intel gpu and nvidia mx130 4gb
My nvidia driver is up to date but my intel driver is not
Does this affect my gamming experiance and increases lag ? Cuz my fps while in game drops to 9 sometimes
And another question
I am willing to buy an ssd to my device does it also improve my gamming experiance ?

I know its too much to read but i really appreciate any good answer
Thanks

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
It shouldn't - at least not that I am aware of anything like that. And that doesn't mean I support piracy, just a disclaimer.

As for lags and bad performance, depends which games you play. Nvidia MX 130 is a very weak GPU that's basically only slightly better than integrated Intel's solution, even with older games you may not be able to hit high framerate.

Of course there could be other issues with your hardware/software, but it's safe to say gaming on that laptop - cracked Windows or not - is not a recommended thing.

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
I thought it was original until i saw that my intel driver hvnt updated in 6 months does this agfect the fpa drop rate?
And i dont want to play in high fps i just want to play apex and warzone without fps dropping suddinly from 40 to 15

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Best thing is to NOT allow Windows to update your drivers on it's own. Install drivers from Nvidia, not necessary the newest but search for ones that supported your GPU - or check for the latest from your laptop manufacturer. These drivers are sometimes incompatibile for whatever reason. Updating your drivers is a good idea for now if you never did it.

Other idea is to make a clean Windows installation to make sure no software is hugging resources.

What's rest of your specs? CPU? And while Warzone unfortunately demands too much and it's a miracle you can even run it, Apex apparently lists a GeForce GT 640 as minimum requirements, so it's should run - but how well?

SSD would make loading everything faster - if it's installed on it. So you would be able tun launch Windows fast, browsers etc. but game performance wouldn't be that different outside of loading times.

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
12 gb ram
Core i7 8th generation
Look i still dont understand y but sometimes apex doesnt lag and the fps is high, sometimes the fps is too low i cant play and sometimes the fps is high and suddenly drops and then rise again and then it drops again like this
But warzone is doing pretty well on low graphics even on sometimes 15 fps its not that bad

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Whaat resolution you're playing in?

Do the driver update and make sure you're running games on Nvidia GPU not integrated one. After fresh drivers are installed, check performance again and compare. I checked a bit how MX130 runs some games and in HD (720p) you may be getting around 40 fps in Apex on average for example on lowest graphic settings.

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
Good evening every body
I recenlty bought a laptop and suprisingly new that i dont have an original windows 10 pro its cracked
So my question is i face a lot of lag in gamming even at vey low graphics i have a intel gpu and nvidia mx130 4gb
My nvidia driver is up to date but my intel driver is not
Does this affect my gamming experiance and increases lag ? Cuz my fps while in game drops to 9 sometimes
And another question
I am willing to buy an ssd to my device does it also improve my gamming experiance ?

I know its too much to read but i really appreciate any good answer
Thanks

"fps while in game drops to 9 "
How does that even play ?

1) Are you sure your Windows copy is pirated?

What exactly makes you think it is 'cracked'? If it really is a cracked version it could have all kinds of malware in it. System performance would be the least of your problems.

2) You need to figure out what is causing the bad gaming performance before buying new hardware.

Check temperatures to make sure the CPU and GPU aren't overheating and throttling.

Check CPU and GPU frequencies to make sure they are not downclocked too far

Check HDD usage during gaming

Check if your MX130 is the GDDR5 variant or the DDR3 variant.

To monitor things you can use something like HWinfo, or MSI Afterburner. To check your GPU, GPU-Z is easiest.

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
The windows i have does not update
Like its just the version that was downloaded when i bought my laptop
And how to do all these test? Is there an app or somthin?