Does Anyone Want Resident Evil 3 & Monster Hunter World For Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2020
Visit site
Hey.
Got these games free with my gpu. But i don't play these, so someone can have them if they want?
Not sure how to redeem them, but we will work it out.
Was given a code, apparently you need to make an amdrewards account.

Reactions: BENSONKI
Edit: nvm, only just saw this was a hilarious necro

The way these things usually work is that you provide proof of purchase and eventually get given a key for the game that you can use to add the game to a Steam account.

Therefore unless you want to share your personal data with randoms on the internet, you may need to go through the redemption process far enough to get the codes, then give the codes to people here.

If the giveway relies on account linking where you link an AMDRwards and (e.g.) Uplay account and the product is automatically added to the account without a key being used, then you may not be able to give them away. Although I think Uplay might be the only one of the main DRM clients to do that, and it's a relatively recent introduction, so it'll probably be keys.

Reactions: Frindis
Yeah, I get that too sometimes. I like the resident evil series, 5 was god, though I couldn't finish 6 because my PS3 is out of commission. What year are they? Tell me about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.