Do you have a gaming mascot (pet) who sits with you while you play?

I used to have a cat who would stand on the keyboard and bat the monitor with her paws. She was very helpful in many battles (sarcasm), but it was fun to have her lying on my desk or in my lap while I played.

My current pet is a beagle. She's a little needier than the cat. I put a dog bed next to my chair, but most of the time she sits there staring at me as if to say, "We gonna do something now?" Eventually she gets bored and takes a nap. Nice to have company, though, although I've been playing on my laptop in the living room lately for exactly that reason.

Reactions: Brian Boru
We're a pet-free zone, but my GF does occasionally watch me play, and vice-versa.

That's gotta count, right? Even if she is needier than your beagle…
Shh, not a word! :cool:

Kind of off topic a little, but when my kids were little, I let them watch me play Resident Evil 4. The game wasn't scary to me, so I didn't think anything about it, but I got blasted by the wife after my daughter couldn't sleep that night :p

No pets, though I love most animals and play with friends pets if they're around. I live in a small apartment, and just don't have the space (or time) to deal with a dog's needs, and cats tend to be chaotic evil and will wreak havoc amongst my belongings. The closet thing I have to a pet would be Geralt keeping watch over my right shoulder while I'm gaming. He doesn't say much, ususally, just tends to scowl a lot.

LvuieAI.jpg