Cyberpunk 2077

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
I've had to avoid all the videos etc since the first gameplay showcase - want to keep it as much of a surprise as possible!

Only thing I'm a bit disappointed in, is the aesthetic in some cases. I prefer the "Bladerunner-esque" style of the original trailer.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Only thing I'm a bit disappointed in, is the aesthetic in some cases. I prefer the "Bladerunner-esque" style of the original trailer.

CDPR couldn't go deeper into the Blade Runner aesthetic, because they had to be faithful to original Cyberpunk 2020 ttRPG. This system is well-known for its colorful and wicked style.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Right now I am most excited for the photo mode coming with Cyberpunk 2077. It looks really cool! I can see myself spending a lot of hours playing with the editor. Praise the sun! :cool:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHfs98k86EA

Yeah, the photo mode looks great. I'll probably use it during a potential second playthrough however. I don't want to be distracted when I play the game for the first time. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Frindis

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Here's a map of PC release times all over the world.
EoVEcJCW8AIXqLR

There's also going to be a pre-load. It'll be available on December 7th on PC. Xbox users can pre-load the game right now.

• Love
I agree with PCG's review, it seems more fair imo, bugs are bugs, they are usually there for a big game just coming out and later patches will probably address most of them (which is what is stated in the review) but the comment section on there is sad to read through, just ignorant people that want to crap on PCG because their golden egg isnt a 1000/100.

Judging by all the reviews, its on the shorter side but still an amazing open world to travel, so i will probably check it as well, though if my pc has a hard time struggling to keep up with it on medium settings in 1440p or high in 1080p (i meet/exceed the minimum requirements) ill either refund or leave uninstalled until i do upgrade because it is one of those "i should upgrade my pc for this" game.

Reactions: drunkpunk
I agree with PCG's review, it seems more fair imo, bugs are bugs, they are usually there for a big game just coming out and later patches will probably address most of them (which is what is stated in the review) but the comment section on there is sad to read through, just ignorant people that want to crap on PCG because their golden egg isnt a 1000/100.

Judging by all the reviews, its on the shorter side but still an amazing open world to travel, so i will probably check it as well, though if my pc has a hard time struggling to keep up with it on medium settings in 1440p or high in 1080p (i meet/exceed the minimum requirements) ill either refund or leave uninstalled until i do upgrade because it is one of those "i should upgrade my pc for this" game.

Initial reports are that the performance is atrocious, so depending on your setup it may struggle. For example, the tomshardware article that discusses CP2077 performance found at 4k Ultra with Ray Tracing a 3080 averaged 11 fps.

Initial reports are that the performance is atrocious, so depending on your setup it may struggle. For example, the tomshardware article that discusses CP2077 performance found at 4k Ultra with Ray Tracing a 3080 averaged 11 fps.

Wow, i just saw those benchmarks, unless thats pre-patch, those are insanely low. Ill have to see after it comes out.

The dichotomy between some of these reviews are interesting. Compare Gamespot to PCG, for example, and it gives quite different impressions of how the side missions impact the ending. Some of the stuff seems fairly consistent, though. It does seem like bugs are the one thing most of these reviewers can agree on. I suppose I'll see for myself in another 50 hours. (have I mentioned how happy I am that this launches literally the minute I get off work Wednesday?)

Wow, i just saw those benchmarks, unless thats pre-patch, those are insanely low. Ill have to see after it comes out.
I should note that GamersNexus on twitter mentioned that the reviewers are working with a copy that has DRM that hurts performance and that the full release will* not have. Thus, the current performance numbers are inaccurate to some degree. How inaccurate remains to be seen.

I did find it a bit strange that reviewers could not share any gameplay yet. Would it not be smart to let them share it since the leaks are already out there, instead of talking about this Day 0.1 -1 + 0 + something + 1.0000.11111.000 patch that makes no sense?

Reactions: drunkpunk
Yeah I kind of get it if there are bugs, from what I was reading some of these reviewers ran into a lot of them. I'm actually surprised they let reviewers talk about the bugs at all, but I dig the transparency.

Zloth

Community Contributor
"This is how it ended, he got..."
...the girl! Well, the girl's head, anyway, with all the sweet cybertech in it. She would be a part of his life for years to come! ;)
Yeah I kind of get it if there are bugs, from what I was reading some of these reviewers ran into a lot of them. I'm actually surprised they let reviewers talk about the bugs at all, but I dig the transparency.
They don't have any say in the matter. Well, I guess if the reviewer flat out lied about bugs then they could sue, but reviewers don't have to get an OK from publishers before printing reviews.

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm at the age I can barely put one playthrough in a modern game, not a second. So I'm better of waiting a couple of months to play this game without the bugs, right? And maybe an upgrade from my 970 by then too.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS