May 3, 2020
Visit site
There might be a few subtle nods to the Witcher, but I don't think cameos are essential. I just wish I didn't have to wait nearly 10 years for this game since its announcement on the back end of Witcher 2. I was young back then. Now I'm an old fat man. Let me play the game and die in peace 🤣🥳

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I loved the Witcher 3. When Geralt finds Ciri, that moment hit me so hard emotionally (especially since I do have a daughter), I actually cried. It also affirmed CDPR's storytelling talent. I have no doubt that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to have some very strong storytelling. I'm even willing to give them a pass on bugs. If it's half as good as Witcher 3, it will be worth every second we put into it.

Reactions: Dhdh
May 7, 2020
Visit site
I really wonder whether people are going to be able to run it though, maybe it'll be comparable to the Witcher 3 in terms of performance or which GPU's can handle it.

Besides that, pretty hyped for interacting with the people who sell illegal cybernetics or ripper docs, whatever you'd like to call them.

Reactions: sx978465168
May 29, 2020
Visit site
After playing The Witcher 3 I have been waiting for another project from CDProjektRed, and if its theme is the Cyberpunk gerne, I couldn't be more sold. I can't wait to put my hands on this game!

Reactions: Arthur Shelby
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm also so hyped about Cyberpunk 2077, I think the game will be the best of the century.
I really hope so, my first collector's edition I've gotten ever and I think it totally will be the best!

I'm really looking forward to gang quests, especially with the Bozos and I personally won't mind grinding through scavenger hideouts.

I've been thinking what the first few days will be when we finally get the game too, I'll probably be spending hours on character creation and just discovering the beauty of Night City, too.

TRENDING THREADS