Cyberpunk 2077 CPU Requirement Concern

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys. I have been concerned about the system requirements ever since I have heard that it is a big game, lots of stuff going on, etc. I meet the GPU and RAM requirements (I think), but am still a bit concerned about CPU. My MSI laptop has the following specs:

- Windows 10 64 bit OS
- 32GB System RAM
- GeForce RTX 2070 with 8GB VRAM
- intel Core i7 8th gen (8750H @ 2.20GHz)

What do you guys think? Should I still be worried? Thoughts appreciated :)

1) System requirements aren't absolute rules. Battlefield 1 listed an i5 6600k as a minimum requirement but you could use something far weaker.

2) your CPU easily exceeds the requirements they published

3) wait for the game to be out and for independent reviewers to have tested performance. Techspot, guru3D, DSO Gaming, Techpowerup, Tom's Hardware, and PC Gamer are all likely candidates to do some performance testing.

But in all likelihood your setup will be fine. Maybe not max-out-every-setting fine, but fine. I think you can wait until the performance reviews are out, then decide whether to worry :)

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
It's all about what you're content with. If you want ultra graphics and high fps then good luck with that.
I have an mid tier computer which is now a bit over a year old and I don't plan on playing on high.
I'll just mix around trying to find the best performance and graphic setting and enjoy the game.

TRENDING THREADS