could you guys give me your opinion on this pc i am planing to build

Jan 31, 2024
Visit site
why do you need 64gb of ram? I only have 32gb and only ever use over 20gb if I run a windows 10 Virtual machine as well.

why a 5600g if you also have a GPU?

What Power Supply you getting?
i am thinking of upgrading my pc in the long run and i thought 5600G with a GPU could pack a punch about power supply i would like your opinion ( i have a power supply but its a bit old so i think i should buy a new one ) and if u could is this

Acer EK220Q a good monitor​

Last edited:
One way to work out what PSU you should get is put all the details into something like this and it will show you suggested models. Obviously they only Corsair PSU but you generally can't go wrong with them

I don't know what case you chose but with just 1st case they recommend about 650w once I add CPU & GPU to mix, but if you plan on upgrading in future, I would get a 750 or more... it really depends on what future plans might be. Always helps to have wiggle room, saves unnecessary upgrades later on.

I had a 750 but when I got my GPU it was unclear how much power it would need, so I got a 1kw PSU now. As it stands I probably didn't need it but I didn't know at time. Let me add other hardware after without worrying too much.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 31, 2024
Visit site
One way to work out what PSU you should get is put all the details into something like this and it will show you suggested models. Obviously they only Corsair PSU but you generally can't go wrong with them

I don't know what case you chose but with just 1st case they recommend about 650w once I add CPU & GPU to mix, but if you plan on upgrading in future, I would get a 750 or more... it really depends on what future plans might be. Always helps to have wiggle room, saves unnecessary upgrades later on.

I had a 750 but when I got my GPU it was unclear how much power it would need, so I got a 1kw PSU now. As it stands I probably didn't need it but I didn't know at time. Let me add other hardware after without worrying too much.
thanks you for the help colif i very much appreciate it and if u could can u check the final build and suggest any improvement if needed or to save extra money

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts