Corsair HS65 sound comes through mic

Oct 19, 2022
Visit site
Ever since i bought a pair of Corsair HS65, sound has been coming through my mic. My friend say that its annoying when them hear themselves and on discord i kind of fixed it with noise supression but on every other software it happens, even on xbox. I contacted Corsair and they sent me a new headset but it still happens. I'm starting to think that it's something with the headset so does anyone else have this problem?

Can you get another set of headphones, from a friend, and see if you have the same problem? You will need to use the same port on the PC (the 3.5mm jack connector?) This will confirm whether it is something to do with your PC set-up or the headphones.

[Mod edit: parts of post deleted, which referred to another spam thread which copied OP]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zloth
Oct 19, 2022
Visit site
Can you get another set of headphones, from a friend, and see if you have the same problem? You will need to use the same port on the PC (the 3.5mm jack connector?) This will confirm whether it is something to do with your PC set-up or the headphones.

[Mod edit: parts of post deleted, which referred to another spam thread which copied OP]
I tried another headset that i have and that is just fine. So it must be the headset.

TRENDING THREADS