Question Computer upgrade help

Mar 1, 2023
Visit site
I bought this computer threw newegg and want to get some quality/fps boosts as well I have yet to overclock anything or optimize much on this computer yet! I've had it for about a year but just haven't had time to game much, I really only play fps games all the main ones that are out but definitely going to venture into some mmo style games as well. These are these specs of the computer I bought with the link following.

ABS Gladiator Gaming PC - Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 11700F - GeForce RTX 3070 Ti - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz - 1TB Intel M.2 NVMe SSD

I am hoping to boost my fps and try to get the quality that lots of high-end streamers have, I have a msi curved gaming monitor but I am purchasing a new one as well, 166hz 27" ultra gear.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated whether upgrading the processor and/or graphics card!

Thanks all!

I bought this computer threw newegg and want to get some quality/fps boosts as well I have yet to overclock anything or optimize much on this computer yet! I've had it for about a year but just haven't had time to game much, I really only play fps games all the main ones that are out but definitely going to venture into some mmo style games as well. These are these specs of the computer I bought with the link following.

ABS Gladiator Gaming PC - Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 11700F - GeForce RTX 3070 Ti - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz - 1TB Intel M.2 NVMe SSD

I am hoping to boost my fps and try to get the quality that lots of high-end streamers have, I have a msi curved gaming monitor but I am purchasing a new one as well, 166hz 27" ultra gear.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated whether upgrading the processor and/or graphics card!

Thanks all!
The only upgrade would be a new gpu and can't recommend one without knowing the make and model of your psu.

TRENDING THREADS