Chinese Motherboards & Performance Quality

Oct 5, 2023
Visit site
I'm just wondering if any of you have tried any of the Chinese motherboard brands and if you believe that they perform as well as common name brands such as ASUS, Asrock, MSI, Gigabyte, etc., etc.. When I say Chinese motherboard brands, I'm referring to any of the following:

• Jingsha
  • Machinist
  • Mucai
  • Maxsun/Soyo
  • Kllisre
  • Huananzhi
  • Qiyida
  • etc.
  • etc..
The particular motherboard that I've taken an interest in is the JINGSHA New ITX H110 H311 LGA1151 Motherboard as shown in the image below.

JINGSHA-New-ITX-H110-H311-LGA1151-Motherboard-DDR4-Intel-USB-3-0-PCI-E-3-0.jpg_.webp

What I'm trying to figure out is if the claimed specs are real as far as performance goes.
I'd appreciate any experiences that any of you may have had with any of the motherboards listed above. Thanks.

any experiences that any of you may have had

Any one person's experience of anything is usually of very limited value—look into "sample size" for more on this.

You should:

♣ Look for reviews which did testing of these and other boards

♦ Ask in a forum specializing in hardware, like these:

Oct 5, 2023
Visit site
Any one person's experience of anything is usually of very limited value—look into "sample size" for more on this.

You should:

When did I say "any one person's experience?" I think that you've misunderstood this post. The purpose of this post was to get a variety of opinions by multiple people not just "any one person's" opinion or experience.

Yeah, I've already done that. This is why I ended up here and several other forums lol.

Yeah, I've already done this in multiple forums, including Tom's. But people who are into building "gaming pc's" should also know the answer to this question if they're used to building pc's in general because they end up trying a variety of motherboards from different brands and purchasing from different locations. Trust me, it still has relevance.

But anyhow, I really do appreciate your opinions, Brian lol :D;)

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS